søndag 7. juli 2013

Day Zero

Jeg startet 4 april 2013 og skal være ferdig 31 desember 2015
Les om "Day Zero" her > http://dayzeroproject.com/


  1. Donate blood
  2. Get a tattoo
  3. Sleep under the stars
  4. Answer the "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"
  5. Kiss in the rain
  6. Watch the sunrise and sunset in the same day
  7. Go on a road trip
  8. Go horseback riding
  9. Attend the midnight premiere of a movie
  10. Send a secret to PostSecret
  11. See a drive-in movie
  12. Go vegetarian for a month
  13. Not log into facebook for a whole week!
  14. Take a picture for each letter of the alphabet
  15. Go barefoot for a day
  16. Complete all the puzzles in the house
  17. Complete a photo project
  18. Get fit
  19. Take a picture of myself everyday for a year
  20. Learn to say "I love you" in 10 languages
  21. Identify 100 things that make me happy
  22. Volunteer at an animal shelter
  23. Do the 200 sit-ups challenge
  24. Go a week without buying anything
  25. Give money to a random street musician
  26. Go for a walk every day for a month
  27. Kiss my love under the eiffel tower
  28. Swim in a fountain
  29. Wear a free hugs sign for a day
  30. Learn a new word every day for a month
  31. Open a cookbook to a random page and make whatever is on it
  32. Change my name for a day
  33. Go a day without seeing daylight
  34. Make a list of 25 things that I like about myself and stick it to my mirror
  35. Make a list of 50 places I would like to visit in my lifetime
  36. Listen to "I'm On A Boat" while on a boat
  37. Spend an entire night out with friends and don't return home until daylight
  38. Don't use internet for a week
  39. Complete 7 goals in a week
  40. Finish the assassins creed series alone without any help
  41. Walk around with a "free hugs" sign in a big city for a whole day
  42. Make a collage of photos of me and my friends
  43. Make a photo collage on my wall
  44. Have a Harry Potter movie marathon
  45. Make a workout routine and stick to it
  46. Watch two movies at a cinema in the same day
  47. Dye my hair red
  48. Get another piercing
  49. Eat only raw food for a day
  50. Get eyebrows professionally waxed or plucked
  51. No candy for a week
  52. Put an entire paycheck into savings
  53. Go to a drive-in movie
  54. Send in a photograph to a contest
  55. Spend a day without technology
  56. Sell a photograph
  57. Create a photography portfolio
  58. Create a budget and stick to it for 4 weeks
  59. Take a pole-dancing class
  60. Watch a movie starting with each letter of the alphabet 4/29
  61. Complete a photo scavenger hunt
  62. Choose 10 countries and watch a movie from each of them
  63. Cut someone's hair
  64. Eat ice cream for breakfast
  65. Make a cake for someone
  66. Make a custom recipe book from my favorite recipes
  67. Participate in the 100 Strangers photo challenge (http://www.100strangers.com)
  68. Write a song to someone and sing it to them
  69. Try a real gun
  70. Spend a week with no computer or TV
  71. Make a cake in a jar
  72. Spend an entire day naked
  73. Cook 5 meals from 5 different countries
  74. Smash my face in a cake
  75. Have dessert before dinner at a restaurant
  76. Perform 5 random acts of kindness 1/5
  77. Take a photo of the same place every month for year
  78. Buy a Magic 8 Ball and base all my decisions on it for a whole week
  79. Learn to count to 10 in 10 languages
  80. Bake a Rubik's Cube cake
  81. Go swimming in the sea at night
  82. Get a job
  83. Go to a concert
  84. Make a birthday cake for someone
  85. See 10 classic movies I've never seen
  86. Influence a person to make a day zero list
  87. Take a photography class
  88. Go camping
  89. Create an inspiration board
  90. Move out of my parent's house
  91. Build a blanket fort and sleep in it
  92. Paint one wall an outrageous color
  93. Make a list of 101 quotes that inspire me
  94. Make a list of all family and friends Birthdays and Anniversaries
  95. Make a playlist of 26 songs (each starting with a different letter of the alphabet) and listen to them in alphabetical order on a road trip
  96. Write a list of everything I want to change about myself
  97. Write with my left hand for a day
  98. Donate 10NOK to charity for each task I don't complete (or changes)
  99. Save 10 NOK for ever task I complete
  100. Get engaged (if I still together with my boyfriend Vladde)
  101. Finding 10 new artists(Doner 10 kr pga bytting) 1/10

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar